"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."

--An ancient Chinese belief

Author: Unknown



Jewell Ming

Jewell Ming
Our Oldest Daughter Waiting in China

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Testing...testing......testing

Hello everyone, I'm running a practice post to see how this looks and works.  I hope to be able to blog from China about our Journey to our Daughters, and about the land of their birth. 

6 comments:

  1. Your two new daughters look so sweet. And of course your other children do too! Typo I think - you mention there are 150,000 orphans worldwide. Did you mean to add three more zeros?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicky and Cheryl! However, I cannnot take credit for the lovely blog design as this was the done by the well known Judy D. Let's just say she has a knack for this type of thing. I will be doing my own posts...well, I think? Now that she has full reign, you just can never tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Angela! Looking forward to your travel journals!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Site Angela, if you have any problems posting while in China, email me.

    ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete