"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."

--An ancient Chinese belief

Author: Unknown



Jewell Ming

Jewell Ming
Our Oldest Daughter Waiting in China

Friday, November 11, 2011

Orphanage visit

Yesterday we visited Willow's orphanage in Zhongshan. It is very well run and the director and staff seem to genuinely care about the children...but it is an orphanage all the same. Willow XiaoSi wasn't sure what to make of the visit and was very serious with few smiles. This wasn't the same smiley girl that is in our hotel room. I have seen so many of these children in photos and videos from families that traveled before me and many of them belong to the parents in my yahoo group that are just waiting to bring them home. I feel like I know them and it was hard to leave them all behind....really hard.

1 comment:

  1. Angela, I feel like we were just there! I just want to hug and kiss every little face and am so grateful that many of their families are coming. I pray that many more will have families come for them!

    ReplyDelete